Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney
& Personal Injury Lawyer
Attorney Thomas Connor has been a member of the State Bar of California since 1971 and in private practice since 1971 with 40+ years of jury and court trial experience.
Available for all Southern California State and Federal Courts, Family Law Courts, Juvenile Courts, including DUI; DMV hearings.
The Law Offices of Tom Connor, represents you with a team approach geared to protect your freedom and constitutional rights, to resolve your case fairly and in a manner of which you approve.
The client, the most important person we represent; therefore, is included in all decisions made in the case. The client shall be given the utmost opportunity to decide his or her position with the professional advice of the defense attorney.
The aim is to obtain the results you are seeking by utilizing a well seasoned trial attorney and his professional staff.
Our Law Firm offers:
• An Initial Free consultation to review the case
• We offer workable payment plans Trial experience in the following types of cases Federal & State felony and misdemeanor criminal cases
• DUI of alcohol or drugs, including DMV hearings.
• All narcotics; manufacturing, possession and sale, including prior serious and violent felonies
• Three strike cases, sentencing enhancements for prior felonies and motions to have prior strike convictions stricken as enhancements.
• Motion for violation of your constitutional rights, the fourth, fifth, sixth, eighth and fourteenth amendment of the United States Constitution.
• Expungements of criminal records, reduction of convictions from a felony to a misdemeanor and sealing of criminal records.
• All firearms, weapons and possession of destructive devices.
• Domestic violence restraining orders, murder, rape, conspiracy, burglary, robbery, kidnapping, false imprisonment, grand theft, identity theft, fraud and sexual offenses.
• Felony assaults with a deadly weapon, misdemeanor assaults and battery, resisting arrest.
• Juvenile criminal aggravated felonies, fitness hearings for remand to adult court, trials for all criminal petitions.
• Embezzlement, extortion and fraud matters.
• Dissolution of marriage and legal separation
• Visitation and custody of children
• Child and spousal support orders including OSC modification hearings.
• Temporary and permanent restraining orders.
• Equal and fair community property division. Civil Matters and Personal Injuries
• Negligent operation of motor vehicles or other automobile and pedestrian accidents with substantial injuries.
• Slip and Fall with major injuries.
• Defective products.
• Major injuries to sensory system such as loss of sight, impairment of vision, loss of sense of smell, taste, hearing or touch.
• Surgical scars or other scarring requiring the possibility of plastic surgery.
• Any intentional assault, battery, false imprisonment or violation of constitutional rights which has been a substantial factor in harming any person or by violating their constitutional rights. Business Contracts, Reviews and Preparation of Marital agreements, Wills and Living Trusts, including other essential documents
Top Orange County Criminal Law Lawyer At the Orange County California Criminal Law Offices of Tom Connor, we need you to understand that if you are being charged with a misdemeanor or a felony offense, you should seek advice from a seasoned criminal defense lawyer.
Both misdemeanors and felonies have a possible jail time and probation with grave immigration penalties if one is not a United States Citizen.
Defense attorney Tom Connor is devoted to helping you and your family get through the criminal law procedure successfully so you can realize the needed frame of mind for a new start.
The Law Offices of Tom Connor evaluates each case to decide the best path based on the facts.
Criminal law attorney Tom Connor knows that particular circumstances, such as domestic violence, demand immediate court involvement.
At the Criminal Law Offices of Tom Connor, we have a lucid awareness of the California criminal law code with 40+ years of experience in the courtroom.
Attorney Tom Connor’s Orange County Criminal Law Firm has defended hundreds of criminal cases.
We realize that a misdemeanor or a felony can destroy families.
Our firm is committed to helping you through your legal ordeal.
Our familiarity managing complex cases allows us to successfully and professionally assess your criminal cases to recognize issues and avoid potential obstacles.
Attorney Tom Connor offers a Free Consultation, Please call our Orange County Criminal Law Firm today to schedule your free consultation: 714-655-3747 .
Contact me for a FREE Consultation
Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney
160 Centennial Way, Suite 19
Tustin, California 92780
[wpseo_map width="1200" height="400" zoom="15" map_style="roadmap" scrollable="0" show_route="1" show_state="1" show_country="1" show_url="1"]